1: Forecasting Financials with Predictive Analytics
One of the most challenging aspects of long-range planning is forecasting what may happen beyond the next twelve months. Will the association be able to support its multi-year strategic plan? Will there be adequate revenue sources to support new initiatives in the coming years?
To find theses answers, the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) recently used predictive analytics to create a 10-year net present value revenue model so leadership could see expected revenue. Taking into account prospective members and uncertainties, the model shows the expected revenue by member for the next ten years. This information has helped NCARB not only forecast the future and improve decision making but identify ways to reach desired outcomes.
• Julie Sciullo, CEO – Association Analytics
• Guillermo Ortiz de Zárate, MBA, Chief Information and Innovation Officer – National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
2: Cultivating Continuing Education: How to Increase Lifelong Learning in Our Ever-changing World
Technology continues to radically change how we consume information yet when it comes to learning programs, many have stayed strikingly static. By simply aligning with the modern learner and adjusting its approach, ASCM is now leveraging BenchPrep to offer courses that facilitate lifelong learning, drive higher user engagement, and yield better results. In this session, ASCM will demonstrate how they've upgraded their learning program with a modern approach that caters to how users are more accustomed to learning.
• The future of continuing education and how can you prepare for it?
• How to structure a program that encourages consistent remediation
• Tailoring modules and lessons to a microlearning pedagogy to increase engagement and knowledge retention
• Ashish Rangnekar, CEO, BenchPrep
• Bob Collins, Senior Director of Professional Development – Association for Supply Chain Management
3: Easy Data-Driven Marketing for Associations
A proven set of digital marketing tools that every association should use to grow membership, revenue and event attendance in 2019.
In this case study, we will cover the data-driven marketing strategies our customer implemented while using Feathr:
• How to select the data points to track and act upon for your association's marketing strategy
• Proven campaign ideas for turning your marketing and audience data into conversion-optimized campaigns
• The simple technology setup you need to quickly implement data-driven marketing for associations
• Aidan Augustin, Co-Founder – Feathr
• Paul Kissin, Director of Marketing and Web Technology – National Confectioners Association
Valencia Ballroom, NeXT Pods