Hilary Marsh, President and Chief Strategist, Content Company, Inc.
About this session
So you want to implement chatbots? Make data-driven decisions about your digital priorities? Use artificial intelligence to serve members better?
The answers to your questions lie in your content – that is, the way you create and publish information about your organization’s work.
Reinvent your content, and you’ll reinvent your organization. Consider how – and why – your organization creates its content.
In this session, participants will learn about the triggers for effective content decision-making. They will assess their maturity along a content/digital strategy spectrum and create their own custom roadmap to greater maturity and greater effectiveness.
• Understand how content drives digital transformation
• Incorporating data into your content decision-making process
• Identify where you are on a digital/content strategy maturity spectrum
• Content considerations for effective chatbot presentations
• Implications for staffing and budgets
• How and when to involve members in digital transformation decisions and activities
Who should attend?
Strategic leaders in communications, marketing, and technology, or anyone involved in crafting or executing their organization’s digital transformation strategy, digital strategy, or content strategy.