- Ron M. Moen, CAE, CIO, CHEST
- Thad Lurie, CAE, VP, Business Intelligence and Performance, Experient
About this session
As associations continually seek to serve their constituents, data is becoming the optimal fuel for digital transformation. Refined precisely, and delivered appropriately, data can propel new revenue sources, personalized learning plans, unique event experiences, and deeper member engagement. This executive-level non-technical session will reinforce the benefits of clear data strategy and intentional digital transformation. We will share specific success stories and failure fables from our organizations, so that participants can return home with ideas and possibilities for "increasing the octane" of the data in their own organizations.
- Gain understanding of data maturity within your organization and what is possible by using data
- Increased awareness of multiple dues opportunities that are accessible via deliberate use of data
- Learn how to use a Progress Scaffold to jump start the digital transformation at your association
Who should attend?
C-Suite and others who are accountable for digital transformation at their organization or translating innovative ideas into added value