- Rich Lineback, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Higher Learning Technologies
- Mike Coley, Vice President, National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
About this session
The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is piloting a change to their recertification model after 45 years of retesting their technicians at test centers every five years. In the face of dramatically changing demographics among their membership and rapid advances in automotive technology, ASE is looking for a way to attract new members, foster learning, increase engagement by simplifying the process and create new revenue streams. Come hear the ASE Executive Sponsor explain how he and his team utilized a combination of mobile app technology and social media to turn their idea into a reality.
- Simplifying maintenance of certification for members increases demand for association membership.
- Use of mobile app technology and social media enables associations to better target messaging and continuous learning opportunities for members, which increases the perceived value of association membership.
- The use of these modern technologies gives associations valuable opportunities to recruit new and retain existing members.
- Longitudinal assessments combined with mobile app and online technologies give associations the opportunities to drive great efficiencies in their business to increase revenue, control costs, and reduce friction for members.
Who should attend?
Executives who are looking for ways to increase member engagement, create new revenue streams and reduce costs.